Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#43 Knock Knock

Ok, this one actually happened a few months ago, I just keep forgetting to put it up. And this may be one where the phrase "you woulda had to been there" may apply. Mainly because it was a conversation between Brecken and her little cousin, Jackson, whose voice alone is so cute you could record it and sell it (but you can't quite capture it just through writing).

Brecken: Jackson do you wanna hear a joke.
Jackson: MmmHmmm.
Brecken: Knock Knock.
Jackson: Whooth der?
Brecken: Microwave.
Jackson: Microwave who?
Brecken: Microwave Fridge.
Both: BAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!HAHAHA!!!
Jackson: (through much laughter) Now YATS a YOKE!!!

2 comments:

Destinee Ann said...

Kay Ren, I have to say: that phrase pops into my mind randomly and ALWAYS makes me laugh out loud. I LOVE IT! (I'm glad you posted it!)

Tracy Beckett said...

These are so cute to read! You are keeping me smiling on a boring night. Thanks for sharing!