Monday, March 1, 2010

#48 Sorry for the Mess

One night we had some of Brecken's friends over, and by the end of the night every toy that we own was strewn through the house. Regardless, we went to bed knowing full well we would wake to a mess. In the morning Brecken and I were sitting amidst the toys and Brecken, very sympathetically, said...

"Mom, I sure am sorry about this mess!"

Sweet, right? But before I could say anything she continued even more sympathetically than before...

"I am so sorry it's so big that I am not going to clean it up." And then she gave me a look filled with pity and patted me.

Oh... and she did clean it up. Sweet girl. And she didn't even complain.




1 comment:

Brandon and Jenni said...

Bahahaha!!!! I can totally picture your reaction. Makes me smile just thinking about it. :D