Friday, November 13, 2009

#39 Comfy Bottom

I walked in upon one of the sweetest scenes for a mom to behold. Brecken and Taylor were both laying down on my bed. Brecken on my pillow, and Taylor using Brecken's stomach for a pillow. Upon seeing me Taylor sat up and Brecken rolled on to her stomach.

Brecken: Taylor, I want you to lay down on me!
Me: Sweety you rolled over, I don't think she'd want to lay on your back.
Brecken: Not my back. She can lay on my comfy bottom.

Hahaha! Who told her she has a comfy bottom?? Well at least she took it as a compliment. And if she concluded it on her own... At least she's proud of a little junk in the trunk :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

I didn't! Although I know she's learns a lot from us... Sorry. Hmmm now that I think about it, maybe I said it about myself. And Brecken can thank me for her "comfy bottom"