Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#31 Ring a Bell?

I was in the Living Room while Brecken and Russ were in the kitchen and I overheard the following conversation :
After trying to jog Brecken's memory of who somebody was...
Russ: Does that ring a bell?
Brecken: Who's Ringabell?
Russ: No, ring a bell isn't a person, it's a saying.
Brecken: But who is Ringabell?
Russ: No, it means to remember. When I say "Does that ring a bell?" that means "Do you remember?"
Brecken: I don't remember Ringabell.
Russ: No, honey, ring a bell isn't a person. It means to remember.
Brecken: Oooooooh! I get it! Ringabell isn't a person. She's just pretend!

I'm pretty sure she didn't get it, but in her defense: Annabell, Isabell, Ringabell... I see her logic :)

2 comments:

Staci said...

hahah ill name my next girl ringabell!

Hannah Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.