Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#32 Baby in my Tummy

I went into Brecken's room this morning while Brecken was sleeping and the following occured:

Brecken: (opening her eyes) Is it Sunday?
Me: Nope
Brecken: Why are you waking me up?
Me: We're just gonna clean your room this morning.
Brecken: I have a baby in my tummy.
Me: Oh you do huh?
Brecken: No, no, no, no. Not a real baby just pretend.
Me: Oooooh! A pretend baby.
Brecken then pulls back the covers and climbs out of bed...





Oh! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm still chuckling! She must have slept in that all night... How uncomfortable!!! But funny :)

2 comments:

Staci said...

hahahhah man she is like octo-mom but w/ stuff animals. So cute..i love her woke up face too!

Tracy Beckett said...

Oh my, I'm having too much fun...I'm still reading tonight. This is adorable! How did she sleep with all those stuffed animals in there? Hilarious!