Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#55 States and Teachers

While putting together a puzzle of the Unites States, I would say the name of the state, Brecken would find the puzzle piece, and we would put it in together.

Me: Ok, Brecken... let's find... Mississippi.
Brecken: What?! The teacher?
Me: The teacher?
Brecken: (very matter-of-factly) Yeah, Mrs. Sippi is a teacher.
Me: You know a teacher named Mrs. Sippi?
Brecken: No, but her name is Mrs... She has to be a teacher.

5 year old logic. I don't think that thought ever crossed my head. But, yep, it makes sense to me :)

1 comment:

Tracy Beckett said...

Love these! They are so cute to read! And now you have a record of them. My kids always asked me what they used to say when they were little. I wish I would have written things down, because now I just have to make something up...maybe I'll borrow some of Brecken's sayings! :)